Saturday, January 28, 2006

Windy Days

This week has been a challenge training-wise. The first week of competitions at the horse show has required some long days. The good news is, we are done showing now for another week. Today I had enough time to get in a nap and a workout. Yesterday, too.
Thursday I left home at 5am and didn't return until 9pm. That was a crazy long day.
Friday I managed a 6+ mile hour run. It was nice to run again, since it had been a full week, and even that run was bad... But last night I felt good. I ran well, and didn't feel too tired. I actually felt like myself again.
Today was an easy day, and I got out on the bike tonight, for an almost hour ride. Both yesterday's workout and today's were very windy. I feel like I'm getting more confident riding in the wind.
Until next time!

No comments: