Saturday, November 05, 2005

Friday

Friday night was the last of the series of night adventure runs. So we had a team of 4 and attempted the long "championship" course. It was a lot of fun, running around in the dark searching for controls. In case we got separated, we came up with a call - instead of "Marco. Polo." We used our team name, "Booze. Cruise." It was quite funny. We found all the controls, and didn't finish last. Yay! Based on the course, I bet we ran close to 4 + miles.
Earlier in the day I had some extra time, so I took Henry for a long walk on the Luce Line trail. This time closer to Long Lake/Orno. I haven't been to that end of the trail, so it was a nice change of scenery. We walked for about an hour and 10 or 15 min, and went just over 4 miles.
Today (Saturday) I'm taking the day off from training. Tomorrow is my 10 mile race, so I figured tonight I can carbo-load (as if I really need to... ) hangout, and not worry about getting a workout in.

No comments: