Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday

Tonight it was off to the Lindberg center again for an evening of GF. Since we're not running much (or as much as I'd like) during the workouts, I try to get a few extra miles in beforehand. Tonight I went immediately after work with Henry, but we still ended up a little short on time and daylight, so we probably only did 3 miles. The GF workout was the usual circuits around the track. Maybe one of these days I'll have the abs to show for doing all those situps... yeah, that'll happen the day I give up beer and chocolate chip cookies!!
Tomorrow I'm planning a run in the morning, and a swim in the evening. Hopefully I'll be able to make tracks in the fresh snow... I love the first snowfall!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Don't EVER give up the beer and chocolate chip cookies!!! Who would I have to talk to about our eating/drinking disorders!!!