Friday, November 11, 2005

Where did all my energy go??

T.G.I.F. I think this has been the longest week ever!
Wednesday night I introduced Matt to the world of Go Fast at the Lindberg Center. It was a good overall workout, and I caught some flack for actually staying for the entire workout. Lately I've been leaving after an hour.
Since then though, I have been so tired. I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm eating well enough (no worse than usual), getting a fair amount of sleep (I haven't been out late all week), and taking my vitamins. So I'm not sure why I can't shake this feeling of fatigue. I didn't workout at all on thursday. I was going to swim, but by 6pm, I was done with the day. Tonight (friday) I made myself get out there for a short run/walk. I know how much worse I feel when I go 2 days without anything. I feel a little better, but a nap would have helped. My 20 minute power-nap-window of time got continually interrupted by a crazy dog, and a ringing telephone. Oh well.
Tomorrow I'm going to try to get an hour run in. Maybe even before work, if I'm really ambitious. I'm planning on enjoying some quality time on my own tonight to start to recharge my batteries.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I, I was still hurting on Sunday! Thanks for the new found relms of suffering.