Monday, December 05, 2005

Playing Catch Up

Geez, it seems like it's been forever since I've had a chance to update my blog. After returning from a relatively relaxing trip to Michigan, I had to hit the ground running...
The Sunday after I returned, I had to move and that was enough to send me spinning in all directions. Needless to say, I didn't get the workouts in that I had hoped, but I'm starting to get back on track again.
I made it to GF last wednesday, and that was the usual workout. I ran a short 30 minutes on friday in the snow with Henry, and then again on Sunday afternoon. Tonight it's off to GF again to do stairs in the Interchange bldg. That is supposed to be a tough workout. We'll see how it goes! I need to do some serious calorie burning! This will be my last GF workout before leaving for Florida. I am definitely starting to look forward to the sunny south after these sub-zero temps!!!
Until next time!

No comments: