Friday, November 25, 2005

Snowy Run

My last Michigan run proved to be the snowiest, but not the coldest. Yesterday's run definitely takes the top prize for that!!
Today I did 7 miles heading south again towards the river. It was snowing big, fluffy flakes, and it was so pretty and peaceful. Almost made it feel like Christmas.
It got me to thinking what it would be like to spend a winter in the North again, where I could fully enjoy winter - skiing, snowshoeing, etc. There's a common misconception that because I go to Florida for the winter, I don't like winter - I do like winter, and I enjoy the snow. Going out in the cold, makes it so much nicer to come in, take a sinfully hot shower, and enjoy a warm beverage in front of the fireplace. Ahhhh...
Well, better get going. Nearly time to catch my flight back to Minneapolis. I'm looking forward to getting back to my own place. Until next time...

No comments: