Friday, January 20, 2006

14 hour work days

In a single word, exhausted. Yesterday was an incredibly long day, started working at 5:30am, and finished after 7pm. Needless to say, after that the only thing on my agenda was dinner, so I took the day off from training. Today appeared to have the same outlook when I started working at 6am. Luckily, I had a short break mid-day and was able to scoot home and get in a 45 min ride on the bike. It was crazy, windy, but it was a good workout. I had hoped to get in a swim since I missed the Master's group last night, but I'm beat after getting home close to 7pm again. I'll swim this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow after getting to work at 5:45, we'll be done earlier!
Wednesday I had a fairly good workout. I was still tired then, even without getting up before daybreak. I dragged my butt out the door for a 25 min high RPM bike, followed by a 30 min run. I felt much better after I finished my workout. And actually I felt better after my mid-day workout this afternoon, too.
Until next time!

No comments: