Sunday, January 15, 2006

Exhausting Week

I thought I had blogged since monday - but apparently not. Oops. Now I have a lot to catch up on. It's been a busy week.
At work I had 3 mornings this week where I started at 6am - that makes for a long day. Now that it's sunday night I can definitely feel the week taking effect. I'm exhausted! It was all I could do tonight to get out there for a 30 min. run. Last night I attempted to run, but stopped because I was feeling light headed and woozy. I think I must have been dehydrated. It's been significantly colder these past 2 days (today I wanted long underwear this morning - 40 with an icey north wind) and I probably haven't been drinking enough during the day.
Earlier this week though, I had some great workouts. Namely tuesday and thursday when I met up with a Master's swim group near here. WoW!! What an amazing workout. I'd been swimming for a half hour - tues and thurs I spent an hour and half in the water, and lost count of distance around 2000 meters.
Tomorrow when I have more time, I'll tell you about the master's program. I'm going to try to make it as much as I can. I think it'll really improve my technique!
Until Next time!

No comments: