Sunday, September 25, 2005

Saturday

So after my long run yesterday, I can't believe it, but I'm actually sore. My quads and hips are very tender. I'm not sure why, given that I've been running consistantly, and I've been at the same milage for the past couple weeks. I may have ran the hills a little harder on trail, I'm not sure.
I can tell that my body is still trying to get rid of this cold, since I'm not recovering very quickly at all. Today I feel tired and run down, and sort of "off". I'm not looking forward to my afternoon workout at all. I think I'd rather have a nap.
I did manage to get out and do a short run with Henry. Maybe 2 miles. But I suppose it's better than nothing...
I'd have liked to get on my bike but, was a little short on time. The one thing I still love about running is it's effecient - running shoes and shorts, and I'm good to go. None of this blow up the tires, check the chain business, just lace up and go.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Hi Kate,
Nice job on finishing the 1/2 IM recently. You wrote me an e-mail that you were looking to do IM Moo in 2007 - congratulations. Even making that decision is a big step...the next one coming when you actually sign on the dotted line! No turning back then...
I'll check back on you and your blog from time to time. Stay with it.
-Steven