Sunday, December 18, 2005

Acclimation

Sorry it's been awhile since I checked in last... But I'm finally in sunny south Florida. Yay. It's been sunny and high 70s, so it's been a great change from the sub-zero temps of Minnesota.
After driving for 2 full days it was time to go for a run. Matt and I did an easy 6.5 miles our first day out. It felt VERY warm, but in reality, it wasn't THAT hot, we just weren't used to it. It felt good to really sweat.
The following day we did a GF-type workout. With a 1.5 mile warmup then situps and pushups then a lap around the condo with more situps/pushups, spiders and of course, a wall sit. I can tell that it's been a couple weeks since I last did spiders - I definitely enjoyed them the next day :)
The past couple days I've been feeling a little tired, and Matt and I have been enjoying the "Palm Beach Experience" so I haven't worked out much. Lots of good food and a trip to the ocean. Next week I'll pay for all my extravagence - no more eating out and plenty of working out!
Until next time...

No comments: